Tuesday, May 19, 2015

RSS Assignment Discission Questions

1, I chose the website that I did because those where the government agencies that I was familiar with, those are the news website that I use to complete my weekly tech articles, and I chose five website sin which I have personal interests.

2. I found it difficult to locate the RSS feeds on many of the websites but once I located the feeds it was easy to subscibe to them.

3. My favorite sites were my personal ones specifically the website for SUNY Cortland athletics and volleyball.

4. RSS feeds can also be used to see as websites update and relase new information and also allowes for easy acess to this updated information.

5. I probably will not use RSS feeds in the fututre because I have no need for them. Maybe in college I will benefit from RSS feeds but for now they are not needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment