Monday, May 11, 2015

Invisible Cloak Good Deed

     If I was chosen to wear an invisibility cloak for a day, I would there is one specific good deed that I would preform.  I would walk around New York City and give food to every homeless person I saw. Rather than give them money I would give them food.  In addition to giving food to those on the street, I would also bring food to soup kitchens and shelters. There are so many people that must live on the streets or in cars. These people have no shelter and no means of food. While I cannot provide a home for all, I can easily manage to give the homeless and hungry a meal.
      After walking through New York City, I would then branch out out to the surrounding communities around where I live. I want to help those who need it and are within and close yo my community. After I find who is in need of food, or anything affordable that I can help provide, I will bring those items to there home or wherever they are currently residing. I would need no recognition for the deeds I have done therefore, the invisibility cloak would be perfect in completing this good deed.

No comments:

Post a Comment