Wednesday, April 15, 2015

My Spring Break

Over spring break I went to Philadelphia for an overnight volleyball tournament. The tournament was three days long and my team took first place in our bracket.While in at the tournament I met a girl who I will be attending college with next year. In addition to meeting a future peer, I also met the volleyball coach of my college. For the rest of spring break I had softball every day. I either had practice in the morning or a game in the afternoon.

On Saturday, April 11th I visited the college I will be attending in the fall, which is SUNY Cortland. I visited for the accepted students day. While I was there I took a tour of each resident hall to help decide where I would like to dorm in the fall. Additionally, I met my roommate and her sister. Now I know where I am going to dorm and have friends to start off with in August. 

No comments:

Post a Comment